Gaming Discussions

Which one should I rather get?

Submitted by cakeboy100, , Thread ID: 114973

Thread Closed
03-01-2019, 06:15 AM
Hello Everyone, I wanted to know if I should get the Hitman Bundle on Steam or Street Fighter V. I am a lot into fighting games but Hitman looks interesting aswell ( maybe because I am a MGS Fan?) Can you recommend one of these?

RE: Which one should I rather get?

I'd get the Hitman bundle. I really like the gameplay, individual killing styles and so on. All on your creativity

?? ?

Hitman is nice game, and if bundle you def should get it

I highly recommend taking the hitman package .. very good game .. what I like most is that you do not have to follow exactly a given path to succeed a mission: there is a panoply of possibilities in terms of scenario
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear ..

hitman is a blast, really fun to mess around in. sf v is great too, but i feel like you're getting more bang for ur buck with hitman.

Can't go wrong with that Hitman bundle, I've been playing it for the past week

03-01-2019, 06:15 AM
cakeboy100 Wrote:
Hello Everyone, I wanted to know if I should get the Hitman Bundle on Steam or Street Fighter V. I am a lot into fighting games but Hitman looks interesting aswell ( maybe because I am a MGS Fan?) Can you recommend one of these?

I'd personally go for Street Fighter V, but that might have more to do with nostalgia... I easily pumped hundreds of dollars in quarters into the first Street Fighter at the arcade. <3

Life is like a box of chocolates, it doesn't last as long for fat people.

personally i like street fighter V and i will definitely recommend it. grew up with such arcade games and i loved it a lot so i think it's worth it.

If your into fighting games i suggest trying Tekken 7, I find it to be much more enjoyable then street fighter (I might be a bit bias). Tekken also has a better player base on PC so it is easier to find games online.
Ayylmao

I would say the hitman Pack I love hitman games it has so much diversity and the game mechanics have only improved with each one. Either way can't go wrong with either Choice,