The Lounge

What things do you do when you are sad?

Submitted by Hiddenshadow1234, , Thread ID: 114874

Thread Closed
03-01-2019, 12:48 AM
I want to know what things you do when you are sad because sometimes when I am thinking about a nostalgic feeling I get sad for no reason.

RE: What things do you do when you are sad?

Personally I like to listen to music that gives me a mood. There isn't a similar feeling than listening to the perfect music when you're not in a good mood

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

I most likely listen to music to clear my head and get in the mood.

In general I download a good movie and I watch it while eating.. sometimes it works at least for me.. you should give it a shot
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear ..

play call of duty or listen to some good music, always makes me feel better xdxdxd

Gaming is my outlet from any bad experiences or feelings. It lets me go somewhere else. Be someone else. I get to live a life that I can't do normally.

Listen to music or play some games that i like, or... watch any series in youtube

When I'm sad my go to is listening to some sad music, terrible idea. But, I can relate to the music so idk.
[Image: SmallGlossyDeer-size_restricted.gif]

Think about things that make you feel good or watch stuff YouTube to get your mind away from sad thoughts

play call of duty or listen to some good music, always makes me feel better xdxdxd