Gaming Discussions

The most toxic game community

Submitted by Fox, , Thread ID: 115114

Thread Closed
04-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Alright ill start this thread of right off the bat, i thought about this question, and i honestly think some game communitys are way more toxic than others if i had to rate say some games

CS:GO, Overwatch, GTA 5, Fortnite, mc....

And not just these communitys, just anything you think may fit the title, personally i played cs:go and league a lot during different periods at time and both were really shit but csgo has voice chat which allows you to express yourself more... freely.

RE: The most toxic game community

Definately Call of Duty, I stopped playing COD after Ghosts. But COD BO2 saw a massive influx of younger gamers that usually speak with their hormones rather than mind. after that every COD has had a super Toxic Community. I also agree with All the ones you mentioned, Just wanted to Add COD here.

OP
04-01-2019, 01:20 AM
Delusion_Collector Wrote:
Definately Call of Duty, I stopped playing COD after Ghosts. But COD BO2 saw a massive influx of younger gamers that usually speak with their hormones rather than mind. after that every COD has had a super Toxic Community. I also agree with All the ones you mentioned, Just wanted to Add COD here.

I heard a lot about cod, but i have NOT played cod games, ye that might make me weird. I hear the game being with many lil kids, but i guess thats any game today, is it more toxic than the games i have listed above?

Well I havn't played GTA Online, Overwatch or Fortnite alot, like i probably have 25 hours on those games collectively. so I cant really comment, But I agree that CSGO has quite a toxic community. Regarding MC i believe that it used to have a really toxic community when it was the "Fortnite" of its time, but now it has a relatively better community, Still Toxic, but alot less than CS or COD, I may be wrong tho.

OP
04-01-2019, 01:26 AM
Well I havn't played GTA Online, Overwatch or Fortnite alot, like i probably have 25 hours on those games collectively. so I cant really comment, But I agree that CSGO has quite a toxic community. Regarding MC i believe that it used to have a really toxic community when it was the "Fortnite" of its time, but now it has a relatively better community, Still Toxic, but alot less than CS or COD, I may be wrong tho.

Hmm i think you might be right with the fact that when MC was as popular as fortnite is today the community is more toxic, i guess thats how it goes.

Tbh most was cod maybe still but nowadays the toxicity spread threw every game

Tf2's community is still pretty toxic. Even high level players, and big names in the community are either known for being toxic, or have said some extremely incriminating things about other people.

I would also say speedrunning is pretty toxic. There are a lot of elitist dickheads, and although there are people who are extremely friendly, nice, and want to help others learn the speedrun, there's a lot of people who are the exact opposite.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

04-01-2019, 01:20 AM

Pffff cod isn't that toxic dude! A 12 year old told me he would come to my house murder me and then rape my whole family...
(insert inspirational quote)

This post was last modified: 04-01-2019, 08:34 PM by NoodleCat
I don't think CoD has a toxic community, I think it has a STUPID community. The true toxicity exists in competition-heavy games like League, Counterstrike, Overwatch, and Siege. The GTA:O is also absolute fucking garbage. I never play anymore because of that.

I agree with Cs:Go When i used to play it, 3/4 there is russians on voicechat