Gaming Discussions

Best MMO

Submitted by Jugo, , Thread ID: 115256

Thread Closed

RE: Best MMO

There cant be anything else than WOW. But there are good contenders, wow is just too good and too much work has been done to that game so it's good. I just dont like the new expansion but the game if you think about it is still suuuper good!

In my opinion it is Guild Wars 2, they're doing rly great job, and love pvp system of this game

World of Warcraft hands down. The community size defines the playability imo and WoW still has that even though the player base is constantly dropping

I played WoW, runescape, maplestory, FFXIV. All these have their own nice stuff that I like but WoW really stands out, so imo it's WoW.

I cant believe no one has said the true best MMO, Realm Of The Mad God (ROTMG) https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/. It is a truly good game, using bullet hell and permadeath mechanics there is no other MMO like it.
Ayylmao

I dont like MMO's but if I had to choose one World Of Warcraft

06-01-2019, 01:28 PM
langel29 Wrote:
I spent so much time on Maple Story it is so frecking fun.

Omg I miss that game so much It was honestly my top 10 favorite games of all time I got lost in it for hours.

WOW is the most well known and mostly played MMO game out there. Paying a monthly ting is a pain but it is worth playing.

1fdsaffffffdfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd1fdsaffffffdfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd1fdsaffffffdfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd1fdsaffffffdfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd1fdsaffffffdfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd1fdsaffffffdfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd1fdsaffffffdfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd1fdsaffffffdfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I don't see any other options than World of Warcraft and The Elder Scrolls Online.