Thread Closed

RE: How are you 2019?

I wish 2019 to bring happiness to everyone. unexpected things make me happier

13-05-2017, 02:32 PM
Manno Wrote:
[Image: OZGTQ2y.png]
SPIGOT LINK:LINK[/url]

DOWNLOAD:LINK[url=https://mega.nz/#P!AQFQbGdMLgBrp1y0UxXxFIXSQikX1AhzpLHff3KEJVNJb1HX_cyqK_zv7cUZ83knzCJ98VdcEMlcbPxvWHza0VvVRFiWpoiaUybNaj_-NLTXzAUv_TCIpisjk8SKK6zNNEKJYxtqYWQ]

PASSWORD:

Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.
IDC SPAM OR NO IDC

Nothing much changed, but very grateful to God I'm still alive :D hehehe

I am not good because I have bih problems in my life but 2019 year is good Smile

One more year to come but still a long way to achieve my goals.

Im doin pretty alright I guess. This year I've decided im gonna follow through with my resolution. So far atleast one of those things are getting worked on. We'll see tho <3
[Image: ojPOXAq.gif]

Nothing much changed, but i wish it bring happiness to everyone! Im mde resolutions for every month and im trying to follow the january one but im being lazy lol

2019 has been good just waiting for semester to start back up and get back to the grind! Good luck to everyone hope everyone has a great 2019.

A good and busy day in 2019. Not sure how it gonna go this year. But heard economy in my country are going bad. That's make me worried as a freelancer life don't have fixed income.

Each and every year, I seem to be getting more and more lonely, depressed, and taken away from my previous life.

I have 1 more year left of my education, and when that's done I'm getting the fuck out of my country, and taking a 6-12 months travel around the world.
Unfortunately I'm still stuck with a boring 9-5 job at the moment, and with the new year there's still not end in sight.

2020 is gonna be absolutely dope though, and a year I'll look back on for the rest of my life.