Gaming Discussions

The most toxic game community

Submitted by Fox, , Thread ID: 115114

Thread Closed

RE: The most toxic game community

i'd say fortnite is definitely one of them toxic games with toxic community surrounding it.

I think the most toxic one is Silkroad Online, they don't know how to enjoy the game.
I miss my old friends from Silkroad online.

I've played many games but when it comes to toxic community no game can beat CSGO.

Counter Strike Global Offensive have toxic community. Hate this game, but now its free and you can play with cheats. Xd

The most Toxic Community ist probably LoL or Fortnite ;P

I've been growing, still haven't done placements but I was at 2.2k

04-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Fox Wrote:
Alright ill start this thread of right off the bat, i thought about this question, and i honestly think some game communitys are way more toxic than others if i had to rate say some games

CS:GO, Overwatch, GTA 5, Fortnite, mc....

And not just these communitys, just anything you think may fit the title, personally i played cs:go and league a lot during different periods at time and both were really shit but csgo has voice chat which allows you to express yourself more... freely.

Overwatch can be pretty toxic but I haven't seen it as much lately. League's pretty toxic all around even in the non competitive games. Their player base is the least friendliest when it comes to new players that I've seen.
[Image: tumblr_pkos6vO03K1vgjhono1_400.gif]

why bother toxic behaviours, just ignore and move on

H1Z1 has and always will have one of the most toxic communities in gaming.

04-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Fox Wrote:
Alright ill start this thread of right off the bat, i thought about this question, and i honestly think some game communitys are way more toxic than others if i had to rate say some games

CS:GO, Overwatch, GTA 5, Fortnite, mc....

And not just these communitys, just anything you think may fit the title, personally i played cs:go and league a lot during different periods at time and both were really shit but csgo has voice chat which allows you to express yourself more... freely.

Rocket league is probably one of the most toxic gaming communities out there that I have ever played in. For example If I were to miss a save everyone in the chat would spam What a save!... Definitely would rage from that toxicity.
AC