The Lounge

If you only had one opportunity!

Submitted by Speckk, , Thread ID: 116076

Thread Closed
09-01-2019, 07:40 AM
If you only had one opportunity to do something you have always wanted to, What would it be and Why????

Mine would be to visit Ebisu Japan! I am a huge fan a JDM cars and the drifting scene so I would like to visit there more than anywhere!

RE: If you only had one opportunity!

Always wanted to visit Dubai! Why not take a trip?
One opportunity to do something is very vague though!

I would live in Japan. Beautiful country overall its nice

I want to go to the US because I want to learn more about my basketball skills and knowledge.

s his performance.
His impulsive political instincts can go into overdrive after appearances in which he put on a calm presidential demeanor, for instance, in his State of the Union address last year. A subsequent torrent of tweet storms or off-the-cuff remarks to reporters often give a more authentic glimpse into the President's mind.
So, Trump's Twitter feed and a photo op as he signs anti-human trafficking legislation at the White House Wednesday could m

09-01-2019, 07:40 AM
Speckk Wrote:
If you only had one opportunity to do something you have always wanted to, What would it be and Why????

Mine would be to visit Ebisu Japan! I am a huge fan a JDM cars and the drifting scene so I would like to visit there more than anywhere!

Become a professional gamer. It's been my dream for a while and career wise I can't think of anything else I'd like to do.
[Image: tumblr_pkos6vO03K1vgjhono1_400.gif]

I would try to get an opportunity to work at somewhere better than where I currently work.

Apologise to 3 people who loved me the most yet i couldnt trust them and did something stupid due to my sociopathic nature

Change the world and minds of peopleto how i like it Tongue

That's nice of you! Thank you and I hope you have a great day too.