Gaming Discussions

Steam Stealth Games

Submitted by Fox, , Thread ID: 114863

Thread Closed

RE: Stealth Games

This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 04:36 PM by sf556
I remembered how Lee Wongs murder took place in the first Hitman, how niceit was!
The mission is excellent, like the whole game, but realism was lacking in those days: you could cut the Chinese almost in front of each other - if you hide the knife, no one will look askance even if you are standing over a fresh corpse.

Here Blood Money is the best in the series without questions - it passed with the silent assassin rating and regret that there is not even more than the maximum.

This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 05:04 PM by Blair
03-01-2019, 12:34 AM
Fox Wrote:
Looking for a (prefferably) steam stealth game.

If you dont know what they are you try to be a sneaky boi and essentialy sneak past everyone and avoid contact, or krawl up behind people and murder them before anyone notices.

Its a very specific genre, and ive been trying to find a good game but i cant seem to find one.

Have you tried any of the Assassin'sCreed games? I heard they're pretty good. You might be able to find a good deal on humble bundle or g2a.
[Image: tumblr_pkos6vO03K1vgjhono1_400.gif]

You can go up with hitman or payday 2 i guess? thats all i have in mind.

The most stealthiest game you could probably play would be hitman.

Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha very gooooooood... Wink)))Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha very gooooooood... Wink))) thanks for ban for me

Hitman: Absolution is free on GameSessions, I dunno if that helps you OP. Hitman seems to be what you're looking for.

Payday, Hitman or Splinter Cell games are what you're looking for. Really great games if I'm honest.

I recommend HitMan 2 and PayDay 2 from me, it's fun to play.

maybe Dishonored based on your Game Style and of course Metal Gear Solid

Payday, assassin's creed, thief sim, hitman, anyone of those are good