The Lounge

What can all 7 billion people agree on?

Submitted by xDwizzeL, , Thread ID: 116800

Thread Closed
13-01-2019, 07:37 PM
What do you guys think all 7 billion people can agree on today??

RE: What can all 7 billion people agree on?

That today is a day. Thats pretty much it, even then theres likely people out there that would disagree
[Image: ojPOXAq.gif]

13-01-2019, 07:38 PM
fuckhead Wrote:
That today is a day. Thats pretty much it, even then theres likely people out there that would disagree

People would, because of how the time is different in China than it is in America, perhaps we would all agree on the year being 2019?
Please check out the most recent edition of Forum News

13-01-2019, 07:39 PM
Green Wrote:
People would, because of how the time is different in China than it is in America, perhaps we would all agree on the year being 2019?

Even then there's actually a sort of conspiracy theory that says the calendar has been purposefully altered and over time we've added years and that we're really living in the 1700's. It's actually quite neat, you should look into it.

13-01-2019, 07:42 PM
fuckhead Wrote:
Even then there's actually a sort of conspiracy theory that says the calendar has been purposefully altered and over time we've added years and that we're really living in the 1700's. It's actually quite neat, you should look into it.

looks like we're fucked then, i genuinely cannot think of anything everyone could agree on
Please check out the most recent edition of Forum News

OP
13-01-2019, 07:42 PM
fuckhead Wrote:

That sounds interesting lol whats the exact theory called?

This post was last modified: 13-01-2019, 07:47 PM by fuckhead
13-01-2019, 07:45 PM
xDwizzeL Wrote:
That sounds interesting lol whats the exact theory called?

Its called the Phantom time hypothesis I believe

We may agree on humanity, and all human beings have the right to live in peace. In addition, we agree that children should be away from any conflict or any kind of war!
[Image: tERaCLa.png]

13-01-2019, 07:50 PM
Stoker Wrote:
We may agree on humanity, and all human beings have the right to live in peace. In addition, we agree that children should be away from any conflict or any kind of war!

Idk man, I think there's a few people over in the middle east that would beg to differ lol

13-01-2019, 07:51 PM
fuckhead Wrote:
Idk man, I think there's a few people over in the middle east that would beg to differ lol

Im from the Middle East and I agree with that ?
[Image: tERaCLa.png]