Garry's Mod

Should I buy Garry's Mod?

Submitted by ethansv18, , Thread ID: 114910

Thread Closed

RE: Should I buy Garry's Mod?

for the price, it is definitely an easy purchase. It is fun and can be made into many many things.

03-01-2019, 02:33 AM
ethansv18 Wrote:
I want your alls opinions on it as I have seen several Youtube videos on it.

Is it a good game?

Is it worth the time and money?

Are there still people who play it every day?

Overall just what do you think of it before I purchase it? (whether or not I decide to or not to)

Seriously? you can get the game for like 0.99$ on a holiday .. and it has about 40k players ^^"

Yes, u should to buy it.In GMOD have a lot of funny moments and a lot of gamemodes and servers for these gamemodes.From Slashers to Star Wars RP.

I would. It's fun to play and screw around in, and is quite cheap. It also has plenty of players.

Is this even a question IT IS WORTH ALL THE MONEY

1.You can do whateveryou want and i mean it

2.You can play with your friends too private multiplayer game is super easy to set up

3.If you get bored of building you can switch to RP or PVP

4.It's just good game look at the reviews

Depends if you like sandbox games, although alot of gamemodes; very fun with friends.

As others have recommended, I'd suggest checking out some videos online to get a feel for what it is. I got it a long time ago, possibly during a steam sale, and I have had a lot of fun in it. The limits are basically only your own imagination! If you dig around there are some cool add-ons for it too. One of my favorite ones was an addon that allowed you to load in videos and place them in the world, and then watch them.

As stated by others here too, there are so many things other people have made that you can download and play, so it's kinda like a game that can play other games!

best game you can buy, unique game where you can play various types of game modes
[Image: giphy.gif]

YES you should buy it, you will not regret it because you will have so much to do in this game, endless activity xD

Honestly, I would say yes in my opion because first of all the game is fucking cancer and 2nd of all its is cancer.