Gaming Discussions

The most toxic game community

Submitted by Fox, , Thread ID: 115114

Thread Closed

RE: The most toxic game community

Any popular game has a toxic community, can not be so popular game but there is no "such people"

I'm with Swine on this one, Rust has to be one of the saltiest, toxic environments one can find, but I will also say it depends on the server your on. I've played GTA5, Some DOTA, Watched some friends play CS:GO and Rust has them beat. There are games that were worse, but most of them have floated off into vaporware heaven. There was a line of Zombie Games created by
OP Productions LLC, AKA Hammerpoint LLC, (Artemis, Sergei), that was really spicy. One was called WarZ then it morphed into Infestation: Survivor Stories, then a classic version came around... I still think it was a good game but it was clearly a money grab by the authors...

Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha very gooooooood... Wink)))r34tffffv

I have a lot of problem with WoW Community...especially in un-official server...stupid people scream on TS

I don't know about "the most toxic" but Siege and CS can get pretty fucking ridiculous. Chat spamming is manageable, but getting team killed because you wont drop a gun or pick someones preferred operator is a bit much. It prevents you from playing the game for a whole round and you can do it twice a match. :disgusting:
[Image: dd2fc94e79b79148fc9b60e8bd4443e5-full.png]

The most toxic gaming community has to be the e-sports communities. Not only they suck all the fun out of games, some teams have been caught using drugs.

100% Overwatch that's the worst, I'd also go with GTA 5, Paladins, League of Legends, and CS:GO

From my experience, Minecraft and Fortnite itself with CS: GO.
A large number of younger players and trolls.

I think those games with voicechat with teams will be more toxic, because u can always scold your teammates directly

SEIGE RANKED, And Casual Lmao. They kick you for just typing in that game. LOL I swear