The Lounge

Have You Ever Shot a Gun?

Submitted by Bubble, , Thread ID: 106462

Thread Closed

RE: Have You Ever Shot a Gun?

I grew up in spain and i cant recall exactly what it was but it looked exactly like an ak-47 so my best guess is that was what it was xd

Sadly i still have yet to try out a gun and shoot it, not a super common thing to do where i live

I own a rifle in turkey, its a shotgun .50 cal. they use it there to shoot wild pigs with it

I have already had many weapons for many years when I was a military man, but only to practice and never to a living being.

No I haven't but I'd like to some day. I'd probably own a personal gun when I'm older for home protection

Yes i have in gta5,csgo,and many other games. sooo yea

I havent, but I really do want to go to a range some day and try! As someone with a birth defect in one arm, Im not sure how well Id do, but I want to find out!

I have quite a few.. kinda a collector of fine firearms. Not something I should put on the webs but oh well.

first time i have shoot with Walther P-38 in germany this gun isin amaizing very old version

Honestly, I believe ever man and woman right in today time, should all visit the gun range. Just to get the feeling of what's it's like to fire a firearm. It's an experience for those that will enjoy the power and rush, while other's might also feel uncomfortable by it. None the less, it's something that if someone have to get in a situation where it's fight or flight, and a handgun is nearby for whatever reason, can get out of a very bad situation.