Garry's Mod Leaks

[C++ and Lua] FakeOnline

Submitted by Zone19_ScpRP, , Thread ID: 116745

Thread Closed

RE: [C++ and Lua] FakeOnline

What it is? How it use. I don't understand............

Is this worth trying lmao it can boost your server up but its pretty obvious its scuffed

13-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Zone19_ScpRP Wrote:
Here it is not necessary to tell, by the name you understand what the script is.
Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.

Any information what the fuck is this shit?
[Image: giphy.gif]

This post was last modified: 17-01-2019, 06:00 PM by Aevoaxx
15-01-2019, 04:37 PM
Zone19_ScpRP Wrote:
For Linux, but I can only sell it. About the price we can agree in personal messages.

Lmao this is a Free github Script so I dont see a point of selling anything from your side Xd
Even making this a hidden content is kind of a Scam. Thats even worse than Releaking someone
else's Leak since this is actually free

17-01-2019, 03:51 AM
Pypsikan Wrote:
What it is? How it use. I don't understand............

A script which shows a Fake Online Player Count of your server (Shows that like 40 Players
are on the Server List, but in Reality there are only 5 Actuall Players on the Server. Dont unlock
it tho, its free on GitHub and Scuffed

Couldn't include file 'includes\modules\query.lua' (File not found) (@lua/autorun/fakeonline.lua (line 1))

18-01-2019, 11:58 PM
Gmodstore Wrote:
Couldn't include file 'includes\modules\query.lua' (File not found) (@lua/autorun/fakeonline.lua (line 1))

Yeah cuz its broken - once you install this on your Server and get it working somehow, your server is still gonna get blacklisted by the Valve Server Browser and thats not worth it .-.
Just dont use any Fakeonline scripts they're basically all detected

19-01-2019, 09:17 PM
Aevoaxx Wrote:
Yeah cuz its broken - once you install this on your Server and get it working somehow, your server is still gonna get blacklisted by the Valve Server Browser and thats not worth it .-.
Just dont use any Fakeonline scripts they're basically all detected

62.122.215.204:27015 185.97.255.6:27016 here are 2 servers - there are always 117 -120 online. Where can I publish?

22-01-2019, 12:50 AM
thejeffadventure Wrote:

62.122.215.204:27015 185.97.255.6:27016 here are 2 servers - there are always 117 -120 online. Where can I publish?

If your sure its using a Fake Online Script - Make an Steam Support Ticket and Report those Servers, Steam will check the Servers somewhere in the near Future (1-2 Month's Steam support sucks lol)

17-01-2019, 05:57 PM
Aevoaxx Wrote:
Lmao this is a Free github Script so I dont see a point of selling anything from your side Xd
Even making this a hidden content is kind of a Scam. Thats even worse than Releaking someone
else's Leak since this is actually free

A script which shows a Fake Online Player Count of your server (Shows that like 40 Players
are on the Server List, but in Reality there are only 5 Actuall Players on the Server. Dont unlock
it tho, its free on GitHub and Scuffed

lol yet you posted a script pack which you got from downloaded them all fromcodefoddler than you claimed that they were from gmodstoreand they were all backdoor free, yet they were infested with backdoors

This post was last modified: 25-01-2019, 04:34 AM by thejeffadventure
22-01-2019, 04:36 PM
Aevoaxx Wrote:
If your sure its using a Fake Online Script - Make an Steam Support Ticket and Report those Servers, Steam will check the Servers somewhere in the near Future (1-2 Month's Steam support sucks lol)

Well, let's say, I contacted the creators and the DevGarry'smod directly. I was safely blocked for an hour.