The Lounge

What's the difference between nulledbb.com and nulled.to?

Submitted by karmona, , Thread ID: 117998

Thread Closed
21-01-2019, 11:39 AM
I was navigating to the nulledbb site, and I saw the other ones in the results. Is there a general difference? Is one a clone?

RE: What's the difference between nulledbb.com and nulled.to?

Hey, yeah I was thinking the same. Have seen both of the sites.
Seem the same to me, with what they offer?
But could be wrong tho...

OP
21-01-2019, 01:11 PM
Ruub Wrote:
Hey, yeah I was thinking the same. Have seen both of the sites.
Seem the same to me, with what they offer?
But could be wrong tho...

I've checked it out and it seems there's a much faster content flow, lots off accounts being put up if that's what you're into. While it is good that you simply reply to a thread to gain access to the content, abig downside to thisis that you can only post replies 20 times per day for 15 months; then there's no restriction. Personally, it's a bit overwhelming for me due to the constant mass flow of content. I enjoy the slow pace and community bond of this place, so I reckon i'll stay here for now, only going there if I'm in desperate need of dumps, software or accounts.

This place better Wink congrats on stickin with us <3
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

21-01-2019, 03:09 PM
karmona Wrote:
I've checked it out and it seems there's a much faster content flow, lots off accounts being put up if that's what you're into. While it is good that you simply reply to a thread to gain access to the content, abig downside to thisis that you can only post replies 20 times per day for 15 months; then there's no restriction. Personally, it's a bit overwhelming for me due to the constant mass flow of content. I enjoy the slow pace and community bond of this place, so I reckon i'll stay here for now, only going there if I'm in desperate need of dumps, software or accounts.

I was questioning this very thing a few times before, and even today. But as you mentioned, the pace at which the communities buld upon is quite different. Plus I noticed on some of the other spheres, it will take quite a while before getting recognition, let alone, if any at all for you commodation. But I guess you could say that for any new place you walk into where no one knows exactly who and what you offer, until after seeing it a number of given times. But the energy is quite interesting here, from what I've noticed. I like it.

Not the same, nulledbb was created before nulled.to.
Nbb is much better than that shitty forum. Toxic users and leechers.
Anyway, for more informations there is so many threads about this topic.
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]

i dont know actualy [50charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr]

they're not the same website you see, thats whats not the same about them

Two completely separate forums. Back in the day when starting these forums were popular, everyone tried to snatch up a domain with either "nulled" or "warez" in it. This site just happens to be better than the .TO

it will take quite a while before getting recognition, let alone, if any at all for you accommodation.