The Lounge

What makes Nulled different?

Submitted by serrogate, , Thread ID: 117328

Thread Closed

RE: What makes Nulled different?

Nulled is actually useful in some sense. However, the 15 post requirement sucks.

less toxic community i would say. but i have not been here long Wink

But this site is legel or illegal ? because many style is free, but xenforo official we need pay 15/30 dollars

17-01-2019, 04:38 AM
serrogate Wrote:
I've been around a fair amount of message boards, all unique in their own way. What fuels Nulled? Where is the heart at?

What makes a good community is something that unites, it looks like this is a common understanding judging from the logo. Being a new member I'm excited to see what this site is going to have to offer. The community is small but it looks like it has the potential to be strong. Only the future will tell!

So, what is it?

nice question

This community seems really good, better than any other community I've been part of before. Great people and food resources to share, read and experience

Warned
I was wondering that too lmao :D hahahahahahahahahahahaha

First of all nearly 50,000 resources, that is pretty wow but it has to be the community here, we are the heart of nulledbb, we keep things going, we make new members feel welcome, we laugh and we cry with each other, we are family and that is hard to come by on any "message board"

every site has its quirks... maybe nulled has something others dont+

The 15 post limit to prevent leaching and someone back dooring the leaks

17-01-2019, 04:38 AM
serrogate Wrote:
I've been around a fair amount of message boards, all unique in their own way. What fuels Nulled? Where is the heart at?

What makes a good community is something that unites, it looks like this is a common understanding judging from the logo. Being a new member I'm excited to see what this site is going to have to offer. The community is small but it looks like it has the potential to be strong. Only the future will tell!

So, what is it?

i dont know