Gaming Discussions

Do you like garrys mod?

Submitted by eagleoliver, , Thread ID: 119025

Thread Closed
28-01-2019, 12:47 AM
Does anyone here like garrys mod? I like it but most people say it is a stupid game and hate me for that

RE: Do you like garrys mod?

Why would they hate you for saying your opinion? Anyways, I think it's interesting game, mostly based on the community. There is so much shit to do

?? ?

it's the community that makes the game really, apart from that there's not a lot of reasons to like it. It still has a surprisingly high playercount for such an old game and i think the community shows why

windows hands down, apple is a little too restrictive in terms of the programs and apps that are available

i personally like it but many of my friends dont and i dont find the game very fun without using some good mods with my friends in a custom server.

yea RP is pretty fun to play, friends are a must. I think it has so much freedom in what you can do it'll stay fun to a ever renewing community

This is a fuck good game but we can do a lot of useless things.

I like what it tries to achieve, but I think the platform is far too unpolished for me to be able to see myself enjoying it.

Gmod = GGod. Always something new in the game, which has kept it relevant all these years!
Mac Daddy Filet o Fishin'