The Lounge

Did you ever have a lucid dream?

Submitted by membersonly, , Thread ID: 120024

Thread Closed
02-02-2019, 04:42 PM
I don't but i really want to you can control everything and that so cool.

RE: Did you ever have a lucid dream?

Not exactly fully lucid, but I often times realize I am dreaming due to certain things. Ever since I've grown a beard I've seen myself in a mirror without a beard, and thought "oh no, why did I do that". Sometimes realizing this can't be real and knowing it's a dream. But shortly after it's already off my mind again. I'm not sure I want to lose the randomness of dreams, but you can definitely learn to have lucid dreams. Just look it up.

I was once trying to achieve one. Watched some YouTube videos about it but I lost my dedication after some time

?? ?

02-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Circada Wrote:
I was once trying to achieve one. Watched some YouTube videos about it but I lost my dedication after some time

It was the same for me actually, i once was so interested that i wanted to achieve one, but as soon as i saw "you have to sleep early". I let down the idea completely.

I don't know, I think yes, but I don't just remember it xD

Never had it. But I did have some astral projection dreams.

yeah one time i had a dream that my ceiling was made of gears and were all spinning round and stuff, was scary at the time

Never had one- but I REALLY want to have one. We'll see.

I would also like to have one, I've heard of lucid dreaming pills that help you have them but always too afraid.

I actually lucid dream almost every night. It's bizarre-- to the point where I'm excited to go to sleep because it's like a movie every time I close my eyes. Try putting on some white noise before you sleep.