The Lounge

Did you ever have a lucid dream?

Submitted by membersonly, , Thread ID: 120024

Thread Closed

RE: Did you ever have a lucid dream?

Back when I was 16 I started looking into it and after some time finally achieved one and I was so excited. Its so thrilling once you realize youre in a world that you can control and it feels so real. I'd go more into how I discovered I was dreaming and what I did after but I dont feel like typing that much rn lol
[Image: ojPOXAq.gif]

This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 03:32 AM by YourMomGay6969
03-02-2019, 03:30 AM
fuckhead Wrote:
Back when I was 16 I started looking into it and after some time finally achieved one and I was so excited. Its so thrilling once you realize youre in a world that you can control and it feels so real. I'd go more into how I discovered I was dreaming and what I did after but I dont feel like typing that much rn lol

Yeah! I can remember what I dreamed after every lucid dream. I try to write it down to my friends and describe it. Usually it's a pretty bizarre storyline. Sometimes it gets REALLY meta.

03-02-2019, 03:30 AM
fuckhead Wrote:

Yeah! I can remember what I dreamed after every lucid dream. I try to write it down to my friends and describe it. Usually it's a pretty bizarre storyline. Sometimes it gets REALLY meta.

03-02-2019, 03:32 AM
YourMomGay6969 Wrote:

Yeah man lol I had this small journal I'd write everything down in whether it was lucid or not and I'd try to add little illustrations also to kinda help me remember
[Image: ojPOXAq.gif]

I believe you need entheogens or some DMT to achieve that

This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 05:04 AM by MrWormwood
I had read an article in Omni magazine on it and different techniques for triggering/realizing that you were dreaming and becoming lucid. Then I started checking out books from the library on that and astral projection.
I practiced the exercises in my waking hours and got really good at achieving lucidity during my dreams.

A lot of it was having it in my mind while awake...testing whether I was actually was awake, and reminding myself that although I could "prove" that I was indeed awake at the moment, that tonight, when dreaming I would do some of the same "tests" and that when I saw the different results, to make myself aware that I was dreaming.

Sometimes just becoming lucid, makes you wake up which is sooo frustrating, but with practice, you get over that. The dreams were not 100% controllable as often times (I would almost always want to fly like superman)
but then Id float like an unpredictable helium balloon

More times than not though, things went more or less as planned and it was always exciting to have control of what I was doing and where I was doing in.

If you are interested in some of the techniques that help with this just let me know. They are not complicated, but they are very repetitive and it might take days, weeks, or never.

I get them sometimes but its hard because they usually are good when in about to wake up

it's like playing sandbox mode in gmod but you feel high

I USED TO HAVE LUCID DREAMS EVERYDAY IN A CERTAIN TIME OF MY LIFE BUT IT HAS BEEN LONG TIME SINCE THEN

yes and i practice very often. i am often making something in them such as food or sewing

I just dreamed about a girl in my hight school, in a pool, almost naked. Stared at her for like 10 minutes before she notice me.

anyway, It was erotic and things, I could move, was fun