The Lounge

Worst meme of 2018

Submitted by foganewgon, , Thread ID: 119859

Thread Closed

RE: Worst meme of 2018

This post was last modified: 05-02-2019, 05:05 AM by mylittlecat
big chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungs

big chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungsbig chungs big chungs

04-02-2019, 08:32 AM
VanekTsar Wrote:
The worst meme of 2018 was "UGANDA NUCKLES" A. K. A. "DO U KNOW DA WAY".

you're the best human being i've ever encountered on this shitty planet

Tide pods and "do u kno de way" were completely ass
certified faggotry inspector

How about the meme where everyone pretends to be genderless or a different gender and get offended by everything. Wait
[Image: ojPOXAq.gif]

Probably the fucking tide pods meme lol.It was no good,especially people doing the tide pods challenge.

05-02-2019, 08:39 PM
Introvert Wrote:
Probably the fucking tide pods meme lol.It was no good,especially people doing the tide pods challenge.

agreed, it made less sense than most other memes and it was really dumb

BULLY HUNTERS IS THE WORST WORST WORST MEME OF 2018 !

knuckles cause its just desgusting playing a game then a hord of red gremlins coming though a door and spitting on you.

I think the worst meme is pikachu becouse it's overused and you can see it almost everywhere. I even have a nightmare with this yellow thor.

05-02-2019, 07:20 PM
Sir Lulz Wrote:
Tide pods and "do u kno de way" were completely ass

These were definitely shit af
The bleach thing was2017 and was also shit
Suicidal memes suck cock too because attention whores share them and post these shits on story

[Image: H6g9c69.png]