The Lounge

You have 10 minutes to live...

Submitted by Bubble, , Thread ID: 110654

Thread Closed

RE: You have 10 minutes to live...

05-02-2019, 10:01 PM
DurGaV Wrote:
I would eat and masturbate, than I would call all my family and I would dance with them xd

what the f*ck, i dont understand how can you do ""that"" and then dance with your family... in less than 10 minutes

Get high on DMT 'cause why the fuck not it's my last 10 minutes

Say goodbye, pound a Pepsi, and fuck something, in no particular order.

I'd eat so much taco bellI have a heart attack. That'sthe way I would want to go out

Call my parent and tell then sorry and goodbye, then watch/listen to ""https://www.youtube com/watch?v=VNdHd1asf9s"" until time runs out

Warned
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Depends on how I would go out in the 3 mins, but If I had 3 mins,

I would write a letter explaining the situation of having 3 mins, talk about all the things I love and hate and what I'll miss, and what I'll be leaving behind.

Then I would most likely choose the way I go out.

I'd probably just listen to my favorite song and not tell anybody. Then my good old dead body would stink up my dorm.

ill jump off a goddamn cliff ..........................

19-12-2018, 02:51 AM
Scythe Wrote:
kill myself in 3 minutes, so whoever said i had 10 to live was wrong

Thats what I tought aswell. But before I do I would steal my fav food and play never gonna give you up on speakers