Garry's Mod

Should I buy Garry's Mod?

Submitted by ethansv18, , Thread ID: 114910

Thread Closed

RE: Should I buy Garry's Mod?

There are so many possibilities in this game, so I say why not, also if you can code your own addons, you can create something worthwhile for yourself.

It is a must have in your steam libary. If you dont have money, wait for the sales. It becomes really really cheap on sales

100%. Theres a bunch of different things to suit different people. You can choose to roleplay or to build

Still trying to get the hang of the game. so many different gamemodes to choose from

I have a youtube account There are 120 thousand subscribers

yes you should. Can give you a lot of fun hours. totally worth it

Probably the best so far. Nice and smooth. And you can educate yourself. Did u know that a lion can live 10-14 yrs?

Its onIt is one of the few games that actually never "played out" the game. If this has happened, there are plenty of other game modes or things to do than not even looked at Custom Workshop Content so worth buying makes Custom content and server joining easier!

At a game of (for me EU 6.99) and your doubs to buy it !?

Im wondering why you not bought it already :peace: '

very cool. I might even consider this my new Nickname, Wasgudd is a bit old now.

lmao it's $10 if you really want wait for a steam sale or g2a, it offers alot especially for only being $10. I've put around 1k hours and can say there's a lot to do