Gaming Discussions

Is 30FPS Enough

Submitted by Fox, , Thread ID: 120683

Thread Closed

RE: Is 30FPS Enough

30 fps is cancer but I it depends on the game ofc. I can play story games without much action with 30 fps but I need 60 for games like CS:GO

?? ?

Me personally anything under 60fps I can't play or enjoy. Just like Babanen said 30 fps just makes my eyes just bleed. :lol:

30FPS is cutting it close I would do 60 fps if possible, but it all depends on what games you're playing

Hey Fox,

wouldn't play games if I had only 30 FPS.
Could not enjoy playing it then with such a "low" amount of FPS.

Best regards,

Flogisch

Author: Flogisch
Date posted: 11/02/2019
Time posted: 06:50 CET (UTC +1)
Post number: No. 240

These pieces of information are not dynamic. They are at the current state of the post.
[Image: giphy.gif]

If you're not accustomed to something like 60FPS, then you simply won't need to have it to enjoy it. It's like playing with a 60hz monitor and not really knowing what a 144hz monitor is like. You can play without it before you know what you're missing, but once you know.. It's over.

Depends of the game genre, in FPS or fast games is crucial, but in RPGS or slow games it's not neccesary 60fps.

It depends on what you are playing really. But nowaday at least 40 FPS for me, below that I really start to feel that I need an upgrade. :/
BTW where I live everything pc related is expensive so I end up with the same computer for 5 years usually.

30-60 FPS is average at best imo. But later when you play online games like shooters, the movement and tic gets a bit annoying to the point that you wish you had better frame rate. So you kind of need new monitors and cards :/

30 fps is a reasonable amount, enough to play casual games no problem. When it comes to more intense games having the smooth 60 fps is pretty much a must have though.

Personally around 40fps is the lowest I'll go. I just cant really stand anything lower
[Image: ojPOXAq.gif]