The Lounge

Serious So i have a reason for not being as active

Submitted by champgeek, , Thread ID: 120995

Thread Closed
11-02-2019, 09:59 AM
I may become more active soon, as I'm starting to have less and less things to do, but I haven't been very active on here and theres a couple of reasons for that.
I'm an admin on a Rust server which is what I mainly play,and I've gave up my hopes on Garry's Mod. Its dying, Its just getting more and more toxic and full of rascals and cheaters and shit I really don't wanna put up with on a server i was Co-Owner on, so I left it. I'd rather wait for S&Box to come out since you write in C# which is what I'm learning in middle school(I'm building games in Unity).

My dreams are to become a Cyber Security expert when I can get a job. I'm testing my skills on HackTheBox (Basically a bunch of online/offlinechallenges and machines built for cracking and hacking your way in, Which is a great start if your wanting to hack stuff and you have the knowledge) so later I can work for some major security company. I'll probably become more active on here once I don't have as much stuff too do.

also i watch anime so that takes up.... mhmmmm about 70% of my time. (im a weeb, dont judge)

Hope to be more active on here soon!

RE: So i have a reason for not being as active

11-02-2019, 09:59 AM
champgeek Wrote:
I may become more active soon, as I'm starting to have less and less things to do, but I haven't been very active on here and theres a couple of reasons for that.
I'm an admin on a Rust server which is what I mainly play,and I've gave up my hopes on Garry's Mod. Its dying, Its just getting more and more toxic and full of rascals and cheaters and shit I really don't wanna put up with on a server i was Co-Owner on, so I left it. I'd rather wait for S&Box to come out since you write in C# which is what I'm learning in middle school(I'm building games in Unity).

My dreams are to become a Cyber Security expert when I can get a job. I'm testing my skills on HackTheBox (Basically a bunch of online/offlinechallenges and machines built for cracking and hacking your way in, Which is a great start if your wanting to hack stuff and you have the knowledge) so later I can work for some major security company. I'll probably become more active on here once I don't have as much stuff too do.

also i watch anime so that takes up.... mhmmmm about 70% of my time. (im a weeb, dont judge)

Hope to be more active on here soon!

Its not a big deal, take ur time. U will always be welcome here and gl.

RE: So i have a reason for not being as active

time is precious, use it wisely and you shall ascend.