The Lounge

What were the first parkour things you learned in the beggining of your learning?

Submitted by Deleted_149908, , Thread ID: 121691

Thread Closed
17-02-2019, 12:13 PM
Tell me about the things that you were taught first as "The Basics" when you began learning parkour. Let me know If you could have changed what you learned first would you have changed any of the things you learned at the beginning or do you think the things that you learned first were perfect. ^_^

The first few things i began learning were Landings,Safety, What to avoid doing as well as the proper things to do if something goes wrong, Safety vault, Speed vault, Monkey vault which then progressed to the Kong Vault, Rolls, the Lazy vault, and the rest of the basic vaults (in no particular order). :3

RE: What were the first parkour things you learned in the beggining of your learning?

rolling off good was the first basic thing and landing safe
i think it was good this way so you are more safe practicing difficult stuff

RE: What were the first parkour things you learned in the beggining of your learning?

Be athletic lol, Just practice running jumping and landing first.

Don't fall on your wrists or you'll get them wrecked in no time

Easy. I'm pretty sure the first thing I learned was sliding down a rail. Wink

Don't fall on your wrists or you'll get them wrecked in 2 days

The first thing I learned was to jump on some steps.