The Lounge

What do you do when your internet is out?

Submitted by Park Jimin, , Thread ID: 106533

Thread Closed

RE: What do you do when your internet is out?

when my internet is out, I went out, socialized with neighbors, went to coffee shops, talked to what I met there

This post was last modified: 19-02-2019, 08:46 PM by RoboTech
When my Internet goes out, I got outside! fuck I hate when it happens.

19-02-2019, 11:50 AM
balineous Wrote:
In my place, there is a day in a year the hindu's celebrating Nyepi or Silent day. For 24 hours, there is not allow to turn on light, all ISP shut down the services, No TV Program, No allow to get out from house, and in my experience, that is the best day in a year, where you can sleep, meditate, or do whatever without disturbance.

Seriously? Haven't heard about such a thing in my life! What if I am working online and my 24 hours worth like 100$ or something will the government pays me for this?

I watch the anime that is download on my PC and then I can binge watch it.
Traps are Sexe. change my mind.

Play soccer with my friend , or sometimes fishing on lake near from my home

Listen to music, read a book.
Probably check every hour if the internet is back again tho :v
( INACTIVEDUE TO STUFF IRL )

Probably read some books. I did buy American Psycho recently.

19-02-2019, 08:39 PM
RoboTech Wrote:
When my Internet goes out, I got outside! fuck I hate when it happens.

Seriously? Haven't heard about such a thing in my life! What if I am working online and my 24 hours worth like 100$ or something will the government pays me for this?

Yes, this year it will start from March 7 05.00 AM to March 8 05.00 AM. Even on this day, there is no flight at the Nyepi time.
Believe me, this is actually the best day in a year, air is so clean, no noise, no one coming nor you can go out of home.
You have option to escape to nearby island which is run normally and March 7 is National holiday here.

Read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyepi

I used to watch all the anime i had downloaded for some reason (like 6-7 years ago when i was younger). Now i just sleep or go out till i have internet again

when my internet goes offline i called my technical team and told them to resolve problem, cause i am a ISP owner :(

16-11-2018, 10:12 PM
ParkJimin Wrote:
For the past two days, my internet has been GONE. Like gone GONE. It was sad but I lived through it, i have limited data. All i did was sleep and eat. What would you do?

:wooow: