The Lounge

You have 10 minutes to live...

Submitted by Bubble, , Thread ID: 110654

Thread Closed

RE: You have 10 minutes to live...

18-12-2018, 10:26 PM
Bubble Wrote:
What the fuck you gonna do?! Time's ticking! You got 10 minutes!!!

I will probably call my family members telling them goodbye. Rush to the nearest tacobell or mcdonalds for a 5 dollar box or bigmac. Eat my last meal with the remaining time.

I think you'd have no time left to eat a bigmac, since you have to wait for it, and waiting in a mcdonalds is like being alive, it takes long to end

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This post was last modified: 20-02-2019, 07:44 PM by cyb3rofficial
What if you die, then come back to life, Will the 10 minutes still count or will the 10 minutes be voided? You can stop your own heart and after 1 minute you are legally declared dead, then you can restart it. Monks do that allot.

Easy, spending time with my family.

Nothing matters more to me.

I'll Jerk off, Drink a beer, then smoke a cig. Pretty much it

be with family and friends is your best bet on this one

Make some chi exercise breathing and mental preparation praying to get out of my body abruptly or not so abruptly (you dont state the cause of death). Oh call the neighbour tell her to take care my beloved cats.

vist all my loved people to say goodby. thy question maks me sorrow.

What the fuck only 10 minute i go out and go nude my self and run every where LMAO no for real i dunno lul

Smoke the fattest zoot in my life and also call my mum.