The Lounge

What is your favourite game?

Submitted by Redpdx, , Thread ID: 122003

Thread Closed
20-02-2019, 04:41 PM
This post was last modified: 20-02-2019, 04:42 PM by Redpdx
I mean like, what do you play often or like the most?? was trying to find a game i can play all day long, but i cant seem to find any more interesting ones

RE: What is your favourite game?

That depends on what kind of games you play and what platform.
Me personally, I play on PC, my fav game changes from time to time.
As of right now I can say my fav games are Factorio, Oxygen Not Included, Payday 2, Rust.
Now if you asked me what my fav series, I would say anything Zelda related. I'd bought a switch just to play Breath of the Wild.

Always has been and always will be World of Warcraft.

The PvP is just unlike any other game I've touched, so goood :rating: :lit:

i like online game, because it will not boring too fast when we can play with another player not bot. right now i like play Apex Legend and Dota 2

I like Minecraft, I used to like Fortnite but now i LOVE minecraft. It is great!

I like online game because it will not boring too fast when we can play with another player love minecraft

Depends on what you're into, but some good options are Skyrim or Fallout if you like RPGs, Garry's Mod DarkRP is a cheap version of GTA online that is best for long (3+ hour) binges of gaming for the most successful experience, but granted it is a bit toxic. Serious RP on Gmod is also pretty good if you're into it.

Other options, I mean, CS:GO is pretty decent in my opinion. Also any grand strategy games by Paradox Interactive (namely HOI4, CK2, VIC2, EU4, and Stellaris) are great for playing long, drawn out games, and are really immersive to some extent.

I like board games Im a goof but currently been playing the new smash bros. Also COD & Mario party. My boys love it and sometimes bust out the originals!

RuneScape. Don't judge me. It's the one game I find myself coming back to year after year.

For me it's the origional metal gear solid. I played that game so much as a kid and is still the game that I go back to the most. Although there's other games that I play more now, MGS still is top