The Lounge

3 Tips On Growing Your Credits

Submitted by Fox, , Thread ID: 120718

Thread Closed
09-02-2019, 01:16 AM
This thread would make more sense if i had the almost 2000 credits i would have had now, but i traded them away. Anyways thats the power of credits, thats the one thing you get for posting and you can trade it for items and such. So lets get started

Please note: Im not trying to say that credits are the most imporatant thing on nulled, or posts, this is more for people who love to post, and doing these things will also make you better user, pretty much every one of these tips would be a ``how to be hq user tips`` so i dont see that much of a problem with it, i guess it this guide is about credits? And who cares? But i still wanted to make it for fun,dont take it to seriously Smile

1.Post leaks,this one is pretty self expanatory, not just that you get 2 credits for that post but you also get 8 credits everytime someone unlocks, so if only 10 people unlock thats 80 credits for you! That would be about 0.50$ worth in nulled economy, 10 threads and you got 5$ worth of credits, not too bad.

2.Start threads,kinda like what im doing here, again i get 2 credits instead of 1, and if they are high quality threads and get loads of replys, you can reply more to all the replys to get more credits and posts up.

3.Start conversations,This one is pretty important, if you get talking with people (the premium lounge is great for this) but anywhere is fine. Talk to people, like you would normally and there youll get loads of posts.

RE: 3 Tips On Growing Your Credits

Hi, i first time on this site) How are you? I need 15 msgs to "unlock hidden content"

I like how the thread has been made, and it is helpful for those who do not know how to gain credits
7u7

Very insightful post. Thank you so much for sharing it here. It helps.

o yea im excited to see what everyone uses the most personally i use the tv more because my favorite shows are on it.

So just posting 15 time doesn't unlock the download, you have to earn credits and spend them on unlocking links as well?

Thank you Fox, it's helpful especially for people to understand the "null economy" and to gain more credits the right way without sounding robotic or spammy. Will implement these!

damn thats cool Ill leak shit sooon stay tuned,,,,,,,,,,,

just writing something to unlock and bypass the stupidly dumb ''post wall' these mother fuckers have built.10