The Lounge

Advice Needed first time smoking

Submitted by c9cummings, , Thread ID: 122653

Thread Closed
26-02-2019, 04:27 AM
im about to smoke for the first time next week anyone got any advice so i dont go crazy while high af?

RE: first time smoking

Lol never smoked but one piece of Advice Dont get addicted. XD

weed is not addictive lmfao.

cigarettes are.

get high man enjoy the ride try not to think too much and smoke a little bit first see how you feel after half an hour if you enjoy have a little bit more. Don't listen to idiots who make you just smoke in the first half an hour like a mad man.

As Poopski said, the weed is not an addictiv drug. But your mind can make you addicted to it. And as he also said, dont take it all at same time, take a little first wait an hour and if u enyoyed that take some more and go on. Take it step by step. My first time high was shit. I have always been against drugs and so on, for 1 year sgo i actually tried it, and my friend got me to take everything on the same time. Never felt so bad in my whole life, it was that bad i wanted to take sucide just becouse i felt so bad. But well, everyone does not have the same reaction to drugs. But be carefully theres alot of people out there who dies becouse of it and so on!

I never smoke. I dont know, i just dont like it. Maybe cuz im small lol :D :D

26-02-2019, 04:08 PM
Shaple Wrote:
I never smoke. I dont know, i just dont like it. Maybe cuz im small lol :D :D

Lol wtf. You dont need to be fat too smoke some weed haha. I know a bunch of people smoking which are small as fuck Smile

I wouldnt smoke very bad for the lungs and can cause many issues

You dont need to be fat too smoke some weed haha lungs and can cause many issues

Smoking is extremly unhealthy and should not do this.Nevertheless i am not one of your parents so you have to make an own decision!

don't smoke.
You won't be cool you won't feel anything except like shit.
You'll ruin your health over a substance th