Music

Sharing Guitar Scales For Beginners

Submitted by TheWiseOne, , Thread ID: 122767

Thread Closed
27-02-2019, 02:23 AM
This post was last modified: 27-02-2019, 03:00 AM by TheWiseOne

:lit: :wooow: HI. I feel like sharing some info, and scales from back when I was teaching in guitar

Use them well, this is the core of almost all music there is. :wooow: :lit:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example #1. A-Minor Pentatonic Scale.

In these pics the root note is Am(5th fret). Start the scale patterns on any root note, of any chord and it will sounds right

Notice:
C major is played the same way as, A minor because of the Pattern distance.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this was helpful, please like/comment the thread. Then i know if i should post more like this.
I can also do advanced stuff. So if anyone wants me to post something like that, just let me know in the comments. :ultralul:
(NOTE ABOUT POST)
i was going to use my own pictures from back then but i couldn't get them to show properly so I found something online instead Feelsbadman

Good Practice, And Kind Regards.
TheWiseOne :blobthink:
Stay tech!

RE: Sharing Guitar Scales For Beginners

hank you man
It really helps.Guitar will do things magic