Garry's Mod

Why you bought Garry's Mod?

Submitted by Astrof Major, , Thread ID: 116052

Thread Closed

RE: Why you bought Garry's Mod?

Oh man,

I bought this game right when GMOD 13 was released. It was super cheap and very versatile. I remember when youtubers were just starting to stream TTT (trouble in terrorist town), and it made me really want to get inside of the action. I've had the game for about 7 years now with over 2500+ gameplay hours... I'd say it's been a very fun experience.

I bought it to play hide and seek with the homies.

09-01-2019, 12:11 AM
AstrofMajor Wrote:
I bought it because i saw video about this game and i wanted to play with addons! But why you bought it?

There was some kid I knew who told me to add him on steam and buy the game. We are pretty good friends to this day still.

I bought this game because a friend insisted, I really appreciate it.

This post was last modified: 01-03-2019, 05:38 AM by wildtoasymop
I bought it because my bother was playing it one day and i said hey that looks pretty fun

Several youtubers were playing it and it got me interested from that

I got it to play base wars with my friends, I moved on from minecraft to Gmod.

youtube is a big factor that got me to try out the game, when you think ?sandbox you think ?gmod you know?

I played it back when it was just a mod. Bought it the moment it went standalone. Still play it to this day

I saw one too many of those old Gmod machinimas (wow, haven't typed that word in a minute) and had to get my own copy to start making my own. The multiplayer was also surprisingly entertaining and the community had an overall positive attitude about playing.