Gaming Discussions

Where do you buy your PC games?

Submitted by bored, , Thread ID: 120626

Thread Closed

RE: Where do you buy your PC games?

I normally buy them as cheap as possible from sites like G2A however, if a key doesnt work you just chargeback and you should get your money since they sold you a product which wasnt as described.

I buy the piece directly on the internet and I call someone to mount my pc, so I have the components that I want and it comes back sometimes cheaper ^^

I only buy from the epic games launcher :ultralul:
accepting credits in return for my friendship.

I try to buy steam keys off different websites which offer the games cheaper then steam itself.

Origin, G2A, I hate origin with a passion :( I hope EA decide to put their game on platform like Steam, I know steam is making money out of sales but I prefer steam haha

Steam mostly but almost never directly through their store. Websites like G2A and Kinguin are where it's at for cheap Steam codes that'll save you a decent amount of cash.

Considering i have over 700 games in my library, I guess most came from bundle sites. Other that that it's mostly cdkeys website or G2a.

The better part of my games i've bought in steam. But sometimes i try to find the cheapest prices on some others sites

I either use the steam market place or G2A to buy games depending on how much I have available to spend on the game at the time.

I usually play mostly steam games so Steam xD. It allows you to buy the games directly through steam, but you can also buy keys from a website called CD keys for way cheaper then steam has it.