Gaming Discussions

Is 30FPS Enough

Submitted by Fox, , Thread ID: 120683

Thread Closed

RE: Is 30FPS Enough

Nah dude, a few weeks back I practiced enough to hit 45 faps a second, get on my level

For me, I play all my games in 30 fps. My pc isnt that good so.

I would not say that 30 fps is a lot.. actually that is very subpar.

Depends what your playing ig, i could deal with 30fps on most games, but for some 60fps is a must
Ello!

if your playing a story based game with not much difficult action i would say yes if you dont have the money to upgrade but definetly not for pvp games

30 FPS is the bare minimum for a game to be playable IMO, but unless you have always been playing at 30 FPS it just looks terrible when compared to 60 FPS, and even 45 FPS looks much nicer than 30.

30 fps definitely is not enough, without at LEAST 60 fps it is a lot harder to play first person shooter games. There is a significant difference between 30 fps and 60 fps. I can also tell you that 120 fps is AMAZING as my friend had let me play on his PC and I was able to kill people so easily with such clean graphics.

Personally, 30 is enough, but I'd still want 60. Well, back in the day before I had money 10 FPS was enough. I've heard more and more people nowadays say that 30 fps isn't enough and they want at least 120 fps. Personally, I don't see a major difference above 60, but to some people, they see a major difference.
i am rageking, i like to rage and make money!

Hello guys hope you will have great day, give me like see ya

60fps+ or nothing. I don't recommend anything below as you'll probably get used to it and 60 will be like brand new.