Garry's Mod

Why you bought Garry's Mod?

Submitted by Astrof Major, , Thread ID: 116052

Thread Closed

RE: Why you bought Garry's Mod?

Its a great mod to code addons for. Compared to CS:GO and CS:S you have a lot more freedom with what you can code.

Well you see here sonny, 10 years ago I though this game was the greatest thing ever. Even though I had no idea what I was doing.

Well, I have seen a Gmod idiot series. And I was like 'Holy shit, I need that" Then I Realised that Gmod has multiple game modes.

I bought it cause my friend wanted me to when i first got steam. And in order to add him I had to spend the minimum amount on steam and what not. I was very hesitant about buying it cause it looked dumb. But once I got it and got into it and found how much you could actually do, I managed to rack up over 1500 hours in my first year lol

because my friend showed it to me and it was a cool game and then the workshop came and nobody uploded mods to garrymods mods .org mods anymore

Hi everybody !

I bought Garry's Mod as soon as I stopped playing Minecraft, I did not know the game I started with the good old errors on the maps, this time is over.

I watch many gmod videos, I learned to like the good role-play and to recognize the good servers of the bad ones.
[Image: 1551560311-1-ooxboczk0gyvtnwnnv4s9a-2x.png]
G I L L I A N#8590

I bought garry's mod because It looked fun on videos on youtube, for example, vanoss gaming.

I bought it because I knew the ttt mode on youtube

I bought gmod Because my friends at school told me to buy it lol, i remember playing it with them for the first time, and it was one of the best experiences have had in any game
Ello!

My friends were playing it and I wanted to play it with my friends so I bought it
==============
=Too edgy 4 u =
==============