Garry's Mod

Should I buy Garry's Mod?

Submitted by ethansv18, , Thread ID: 114910

Thread Closed

RE: Should I buy Garry's Mod?

This post was last modified: 15-03-2019, 04:33 PM by mehona
Garry's mod is one of those games that I think mos people should have due to the fact its more along the lines of "1000 games in 1"-games (along with minecraft), I think its better if you have friends though due to the fact that there isn't that many servers on any given gamemode that uses English as their main language (mostly Russian servers available).

Warned
15-03-2019, 04:33 PM
mehona Wrote:
Garry's mod is one of those games that I think mos people should have due to the fact its more along the lines of "1000 games in 1"-games (along with minecraft), I think its better if you have friends though due to the fact that there isn't that many servers on any given gamemode that uses English as their main language (mostly Russian servers available).

idk

If you never played it then yes! buy it its so cheap and so many unlimited possibilities. Only thing is i feel bad because it is dying slowly and you wont get that maazing fun experience as everyone else had when it was with 500k players.

03-01-2019, 02:33 AM
ethansv18 Wrote:
I want your alls opinions on it as I have seen several Youtube videos on it.

Is it a good game?

Is it worth the time and money?

Are there still people who play it every day?

Overall just what do you think of it before I purchase it? (whether or not I decide to or not to)

Yes buy it. It is pretty cheap and the hours of fun you will have is amazing for that price. Also facepunch is coming with a new game called s&box aka gmod 2.0 somewhere in the future so when that releases you are already a bit experienced with the game.

Yes you should buy it, Garry's mod is like those 800 in 1 packs of games except all of them are really fun and decent quality. I've sunk 2000 hours into Gmodon my main PCalone. You'll make unforgettable memories on this game and meet people who are just way out ther

Yea.... you should................ I am playing Garrys Mod from 2014... and I am happy

Well.. This is a very good question. I must say its a fantastic game but its not really my type! It really depends on the type of games ypu play!

it's very good game bcs you can make everything on this game

I personally say it's worth it, especially if you have some friends that play it as well (it makes it much more enjoyable). But, there are a load of workshop items and game-modes that are readily available if you don't, Star Wars RP, Prop Hunt, Trouble in Terrorist Town are all classics that are an absolute blast to play.

It's worth your money and your time, you can have fun, learn things and even learn to code
2500h on this game and it's really the best game