Gaming Discussions

What Do Yall Think The Next Big Game Genre Will Be

Submitted by shitcoffeee, , Thread ID: 125604

Thread Closed
25-03-2019, 11:56 PM
Like recently it has been BR games and in like 2013 and shit it was survival games like DayZ etc what do you think the next big genre will be?

RE: What Do Yall Think The Next Big Game Genre Will Be

RPG's are currently big now and have been for some time but.... Most games are turning into RPG style games now..... it's like rpg is the main genre but then the game has a sub genre under being an RPG, so I think we'll see this peak even more and see more games take on the RPG approach

right now the best genre for games are RPG with open world feature like monster hunter or final fantasy 15 this game make the game society rock

OP
26-03-2019, 05:20 PM
AsYetUntitled Wrote:
RPG's are currently big now and have been for some time but.... Most games are turning into RPG style games now..... it's like rpg is the main genre but then the game has a sub genre under being an RPG, so I think we'll see this peak even more and see more games take on the RPG approach

like personally I hope it could be hack and slash games like devil may cry and shit but who knows the gaming industry is forever expanding it could be something no one could predict? just gonna have to wait and see I guess.

This post was last modified: 27-03-2019, 12:17 AM by moonguy
maybe VR battle royale, but I hope no more battle royale lol.
Let's hope for something cool like one-life survival games kind of like Realm of the Mad God if anyone has ever played it, but not pixel based. I feel this genre would be awesome in 3d with big companies behind it.

t will be VR RPG, VR MMO and it will be very fast I think. Ready Player One world is not far with those technologic developments.
Also streaming game services will be more popular with google stadia, microsoft project xcloud, nvidia geforce now etc.

i think vr games is future of gaming. something like vr mmorpg can be very fun

Everything, except for VR Battle Royale.
Like, for real. these things are real.

Battle royale game still dominating till next years i think!!!!!