Gaming Discussions

Hearthstone - Just Pay 2 win?

Submitted by toheadshot, , Thread ID: 124654

Thread Closed
18-03-2019, 12:53 AM
Hey guys,

I've downloaded Hearthstone just a few hours ago.
I played in back in the time for a little while and i liked it basically.
Now i just think its 100% Pay2win. I always get enemies with overpowered cards and me, without spending money, doesnt even get a chance of winning with the basic decks.

Is it just me playing so bad orare the just toomuch players with an op build and not really an "undercover ranking system" in the unranked game?
What do you think?

RE: Hearthstone - Just Pay 2 win?

when i used to play it in 2015 it was quite fair as you could earn enough packs and gold when playing arena as it was pretty skill depending
i've got 4-5 legendaries and crafted some of them after like half of the year, bought some expansions with ingame gold
but now afaik they added too much things to be able to earn it without donating

Idk. I think the same think, I have always thought it was pay to win. I have some legionaries but it seems if I don't pay a ton of money I can't get a solid deck going that can win against the super expensive all legendary decks.

For me hearthstone is not a pay 2 win game and will never be a pay 2 win game, i'm not a pro player but i have a friend who is one, and i can tell you that if you give him the basic decks he will win

Its not a pay for win game for me. Good if u have logic :D

It honestly is if you consider all the elements involving the game

Hearthstone due to fact that they are constantly changing something, deleting old card, adding new, makes that players who are not playing day by day may feel it like its p2w. But imho its just game that needs a lot of grind

When I play like this always. You must probably invest a lot of money

hearstone is a good game but for beautiful and/or good car, we need to pay a lot of money, too bad