Gaming Discussions

MMORPG?

Submitted by itsme11, , Thread ID: 82165

Thread Closed

RE: MMORPG?

Runescape is still pretty good, I still play it for a few hours a day!

30-03-2018, 04:07 PM
draugert Wrote:
Id say there is alot of cool mmorpgs on the horizon. At the moment I would recommend black desert online

Dont you have to pay monthly for that mess lol i never got into it much that floating black thing annoying as hell

I would recommend Runescape! One of the best i have played so far! Many hours put into the game! Smile

Unfortunately MMORPGs are a dying genre, but one I would recommend is Maplestory 2 since it's free and brings back memories

In my opinion, you can play what you want and you will totally waste your time unless your are playing World of Warcraft.

There literally isn't even 1 game that comes close to it. Imagine how much customizable AddOns Auras and Gadgets you can get, there isn't a single game with such a huge community for it

There's nothing in my mind except for Path of Exile

Probably RuneScape or Guild Wars 2, the genre is dying but there are a few promising upcoming MMOs like Crowfall

I want a new mmorpg to come out sadly But I haven't found anything yet to interest me, I wish something would come out like the SAO Anime lol

I really liked mmorpg (wow ) a lot. Actually if i only make a quest i have nausea. Theit time has come.

Black Desert Online and Elder Scrolls Online. The two i love