Garry's Mod

RP ? STILL ALIVE ?

Submitted by Neo121, , Thread ID: 128946

Thread Closed

RE: RP ? STILL ALIVE ?

Of course)
after all, every person would like to become a gangster, or the head of the city (which he cannot do in real life)

Of course it is still alive Smile. There are many of it Harry Potter RP, Star Wars RP, Dark RP you must just chose some of it

Yes, he stays alive. For example, Monolith is doing well and many others. :poop:

DARKRP Is not RP is is where you go to Minge playing on a DARKRP server makes me sick all people do is kill people it is where lil kids go to have fun think of It as the fortnite of gmod XD.

Isn't RP the most sought after Gamemode? I mean everytime i play online i only see RP Servers

Yes, however a lot of servers are now p2w and also many have lag issues (100+ ping on many)

Yes it is still alive, there are still many servers up that do hold quite a lot of players. Example the famous youtuber eliteplus has three servers on darkrp to hold the overwhelming population that want to play on his servers.

Oh yes. Also i'm planning for open my server. Because i don't have enough time now. I think it's gonna be ok maybe..?

I think people know how to rp and want to but there are no servers that allow people to do so without someone just messing with them and ruining everything

depends on what kind of rp ur looking for, hl2rp and darkrp are both alive.