Garry's Mod

Should I buy Garry's Mod?

Submitted by ethansv18, , Thread ID: 114910

Thread Closed

RE: Should I buy Garry's Mod?

Yes and yes, it's not just a game. In Garry's Mod you literally have all of the freedom to do basically a lot. Explore new opportunities, create your own server, make workshop add-ons, LUA Coding, all that good stuff.

Bring your imagination in to the game, unlike Minecraft where you use blocks and stuff, you use props and learn all the tools provided by Garry's Mod such Welding Tool, Constraints, etc.

So yeah, plus it's a good game when you're bored. You can literally turn Garry's Mod in to another Game if you have the skills of coding in Garry's Mod.

Yeah, gmod is really good game, i have 3k hours in there and im not supposed to be worry

Buy it, it is very fun game. After hard working day it can relax you very well Smile

Yes you should it provides many many hours of game play with different game modes and servers as they'rebasically all different

The game is so good. There is so much to do. It has so much hours for such a low cost.

What an absurd question! Gmod is a very fun and varied game, you will hardly get bored (especially if you play online). Buy it and you won't regret it Wink

Buy it right now very good game very good and good community

Yeah I'd say it's one of the first games everyone should buy when getting a computer as it's cheap and you can get many, MANY hours from it.

Yes, you should buy Gmod for the following reason.
1.Its a great video game to play with friends

2. You can play VR with it(steam workshop)

3. Its fun overall!!

Dude, it is sandbox. If you have a rich imagination, and also want to have a good time, then this is for you.