Gaming Discussions

Arma 3

Submitted by ThorOdinson, , Thread ID: 127975

Thread Closed

RE: Arma 3

sadly i don't have the game yet, but i have the 2 one, is that any better then the 3 Arma?

My most fun experience was on arma 3 roleplay, it was on evolution rp custom life mod, they had custom vehicles like bmws,audis etc, you could rob the bank, join a big gang, kill cops. It was fun back in the day.
Nowadays most of the servers are offline

I came to arma cause i was a bit tired of playing ro2, it's a good game but it's kinda hard

arma 3 is an amazing game especially with mods ive spent many hours in the editor making missions etc.

25-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Apaex Wrote:
arma 3 is an amazing game especially with mods ive spent many hours in the editor making missions etc.

What mods do you suggest for someone that hasn't dabbled in ARMA mods? Excluding DayZ of course. : P

I bought the Arma3 a long time ago but I did not play, I mean, one day in between I did not understand much, I left it until recently that I played again, what can I say? It is a wonderful game, it is a game that is worth paying and enjoying. the spectacular graphics, sound of luxury, ambientacion of wonder, innovation this game if it has it, that if it is necessary to have a good PC to be able to play.

one of the best war simulation and a great game with a lot of mod online

I can agree, the game is great and hopefully it'll grow in popularity soon, we'll find out i guess.

gvfcdxsgbhjkjuhygtrfedtgyhujhygtfrd
gfdefrgthytgrfed

arma 3 best game all time , new alien dlc looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!