Garry's Mod

what game mode you prefer

Submitted by peniskarva12, , Thread ID: 124736

Thread Closed

RE: what game mode you prefer

BaseWars. This mode very much is pleasant to me. Especially its atmosphere

dark is the best gamemode there is alot to do like have some cocaine or being a chief of police on coke very cool gamemode

My favorite gamemode remains DarkRP thanks to its multiple game possibilities. <3

I love CW:HL2RP. Actually i love rp. It's so fun and it make me laugh for some reason. If you can plz try it

TTT its a classic. Always a blast with friends, GMod is one of those games that I cant play without friends. It just isnt fun to me without em

Overall i prefer darkrp, as it is very fun and interesting, then again it really does depend on the server you play on

SCP RP, Dark RP, Star Wars RP, bassically those 3, but the most of thoose, SCRP

The best game mode is darkrp! I freakin love it! I cant wait to play it again!

I personally enjoy spending time playing sandbox, building and talking to others and just having a good time. It's always nice to talk to others in a casual setting. Though, if you are looking for PVP or anything along those lines, there are some sandbox servers with that sort of thing enabled with weapons and other mods to make it more enjoyable. The server I spend the most on is Emperor Network that has a lot of great people behind it. I highly recommend their server!

Anything but MilitaryRP, after having served, I find those sorts of servers to be an absolute joke. If I were you, I'd check out some of the Halo servers, or DarkRP.