Gaming Discussions

Good First Person Shooters?

Submitted by cakeboy100, , Thread ID: 114980

Thread Closed

RE: Good First Person Shooters?

Like raybee said, it all depends on what you consider good. For myself I see Rainbow Six Siege as good even at launch despite it's issues. Although it's hard not to enjoy a game when you ace the enemy team 1v5 and your team got wiped in 30 seconds of the attack phase starting.

call of duty counter strike global ofansive pubg lite

I'm a huge fan of the old Rainbow Six games. The new ones (since Vegas) are fun as well, but the don't have the same vibe.

It depends what kind of game style you looking for. For example, Arma 3 is tactical, Its realistic-ish style. You can go for arma 3. Or CSGO is more team related and you need to defuse bomb etc, where you dont have the options like in Arma 3 to lean right or left.

My fav 1st person shooter is probably Battlefield 4. I love the game and it deserves credit, aswell with arma 3.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Arma 3 is a very good fps, with huge content and a complete workshop

CSGO is an oldie but goodie. It kinda sucks now after the update but it's still worth playing.

This post was last modified: 27-05-2019, 11:47 PM by lorena
Arma 3 Best game and one of the best war simulators, with several modes of games among them RPG and king of the hill I have more than 2k hours
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: barra.gif]

Rainbow six siege. Amazing mix of shooting and strategy.

Call of Duty has fallen off my chart for favorite FPS shooter At the moment its Apex Legends. but my Favorite of all time is Counter Strike 1.6 grew up playing it was even in amateur leagues. so lot of nostalgia in CS1.6

Fortnite, Apex legends, rainbow six siege, pubg, csgo,etc...