Submitted by iridescence, , Thread ID: 102073

Thread Closed
iridescence
ss ??
Prime
Level:
Credits:
22-09-2018, 06:35 PM
It's funny how I'm making this thread when I realized that I, myself, has become atired of CSGO. But here goes nothin:

1. NEVER play by yourself. Play with friends.
Oh you know that feeling when you walk into a party and you don't know anyone. You don't know which people are the 'chill' people and the 'cancerous' people. Yeah, playing solo on competitive most of the time is cancerous solely because people become tilted very easily. If you don't have any friends to play with, make some in a casual match.

2. Play the Community Servers

Bunny-hopping? What's that? Community servers are servers created by people in the CSGOcommunity (duh).You can go surfing, bunny-hopping, play practicecompetitive servers with skins, play retake servers, and even play mini games. So why not have a little fun after being tilted by a cancerous hacker in your recent comp match?

3. Buy Skins.

Buying and using skins is an addiction that you can obtain through CSGO.Okay honestly, skins = wins. lmao. WRONG. Skins may give you more confidence, but all in all you're still using the same damn ak, so does it really matter? (I'm trying to save you money here, please listen to me, I beg of you. I've spent around $800 on skins on a game that I barely play anymore rip me)

4.DO NOT HACK

I cannot advise you more enough...Simply DO NOT INSTALL HACKS. Cheats just makes CSGO and its whole communityworse than it already is. Playing with cheats in comp matches may be fun at first (until you get banned), but most cheaters end up getting bored and start to find another game to play (and cheat: PUBG & FORTNITE??) Cheating isn't tolerated by Steam (yeah ik you already know this). You can honestly risk it all and play with cheats, but most of the time, cheaters are banner sooner or later wasting money.

Hope y'all enjoyed my little tutorial (which is really common sense lmfao).

If y'all ever want to play with me, just comment on my profile or pm me to get my steam! (btw, my rank is DMG, but I'm starting on a new account)
welcome to the good life.

RE: HOW TO NOT GET TIRED OF CSGO

24-09-2018, 10:23 PM
I can agree with 1. Playing with friends can make things fun even if you aren't 100% serious when playing the game. But 3 skins are dumb they dont do anything except make you look like you wasted money on a 6 dollar game. And 4 if you cheat than it makes things fun but not for too long. 2 Community servers are indeed fun.

reaperXIII
Level:
Credits:
05-10-2018, 02:18 PM
the best way to not get tired of csgo is get better and interact with the competitive scene you will find a side of you that you may have not seen before. you will end up finding a ton of new friends and countless fun experiences.

christosnc
Novice
Prime
Level:
Credits:
16-12-2018, 09:17 AM
To add:

Try different game-modes, not only the official ones (deathmatch, wargames, etc) but also community ones (bhop, surfing, zombies) it can be really refreshing!

Sub
Level:
Credits:
16-12-2018, 09:24 AM
i think the reason i dropped csgo is because the gambling thing really fucked me up, both mentally and financially.
also because of the fortnite hype

ezwip
Level:
Credits:
17-12-2018, 01:15 AM
iridescence Wrote:
It's funny how I'm making this thread when I realized that I, myself, has become atired of CSGO. But here goes nothin:

Oh you know that feeling when you walk into a party and you don't know anyone. You don't know which people are the 'chill' people and the 'cancerous' people. Yeah, playing solo on competitive most of the time is cancerous solely because people become tilted very easily. If you don't have any friends to play with, make some in a casual match.

Bunny-hopping? What's that? Community servers are servers created by people in the CSGOcommunity (duh).You can go surfing, bunny-hopping, play practicecompetitive servers with skins, play retake servers, and even play mini games. So why not have a little fun after being tilted by a cancerous hacker in your recent comp match?

3. Buy Skins.

Buying and using skins is an addiction that you can obtain through CSGO.Okay honestly, skins = wins. lmao. WRONG. Skins may give you more confidence, but all in all you're still using the same damn ak, so does it really matter? (I'm trying to save you money here, please listen to me, I beg of you. I've spent around $800 on skins on a game that I barely play anymore rip me)

4.DO NOT HACK

I cannot advise you more enough...Simply DO NOT INSTALL HACKS. Cheats just makes CSGO and its whole communityworse than it already is. Playing with cheats in comp matches may be fun at first (until you get banned), but most cheaters end up getting bored and start to find another game to play (and cheat: PUBG & FORTNITE??) Cheating isn't tolerated by Steam (yeah ik you already know this). You can honestly risk it all and play with cheats, but most of the time, cheaters are banner sooner or later wasting money.

If y'all ever want to play with me, just comment on my profile or pm me to get my steam! (btw, my rank is DMG, but I'm starting on a new account)

Play with friends is the best way.

mdrockstar
Level:
Credits:
18-12-2018, 01:55 PM
i guess playing with friends is the best option,and i always love to play at community server also.

LtMike
Level:
Credits:
21-12-2018, 12:13 AM
iridescence Wrote:

3. Buy Skins.

4.DO NOT HACK

Yea,Especially Playing with friends and having fun,that's what makes the game cool and fun.

Fulltime Member
Level:
Credits:
21-12-2018, 12:57 AM
1. I have no friends
2. Communities scare me
3. I have no money
4. Already lost this one

?? ?

Acckent
Level:
Credits:
25-12-2018, 10:04 PM
Totally agree with you, playing with friends does make a lot of difference and boosts your confidence which makes you play better and better.