Votes:
% of votes:
0%
You should build one
100.00%
Votes:
% of votes:
100.00%
You have already voted. Click on the dropdown to undo your vote.
Weassel1
Level:
Credits:
25-09-2018, 04:45 PM
I've been wanting a good gaming c for a while now i have gotten some money to spend i want a pc but everyone is saying i should build the computer myself so thats why im asking for help picking computerparts.
I want
- Windows
- csgo 90 fps+
- not watercooled (since i cant build pc well)

RE: Can someone help me pick parts for agaming PC of 850 euro max

Xevnok
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
26-09-2018, 04:57 PM
850 Euros is about 1000 US Dollars, so:
CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 - Best rounded CPU for the price atm in the high-end range, not worth going for the 2700 unless you care about a APU
GPU: GTX 1070 ti - I would recommend an EVGA aftermarket card to save money, or go for Asus ROG if you want to be a baller
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb (2x8) 2666 MHz ram. I would recommend overclocking to 3000 MHz to give Ryzen that extra boost
Storage: Get a cheap 240 GB SSD, for Windows and your important games. Get a 1TB WD Blue HDD for mass storage.
PSU: Corsair 450-600 Watt Power Supplies would supply you fine.
Case: Personal preference. For a beginner I would recommend and NZXT S340 or a BitFenix Nova TG.
Fans: These are essential. I would recommend the Corsair AF series.

There is really no need to buy windows, as unactivated purely limits personalization options (you can still change your wallpaper), however if you really want it activated, you can purchase a key from kinguin for about 20 dollars.
You will get over 300 fps with this build, so you will not need to worry. It should last you 2-3 years with a "high end" title.

Most importantly: DO RESEARCH!. Don't wing your first build. People may tell you that it is easy, but you need to be prepared. Just watch videos. The more you watch, the more natural it will become (stay away from The Verge, though).

Good luck!