Submitted by Deleted_3747, , Thread ID: 13521

Thread Closed
Deleted_3747
0,004 IQ
Level:
Credits:
01-12-2015, 03:40 PM
This post was last modified: 01-12-2015, 03:42 PM by Deleted_3747
So i was going to the store earlier & i live in a populated city so there was obviously loads of people...

When i stepped of the bus i see an old lady maybe 60-70 years old, she has fallen and you could see she had broken her hips, people started recording and watching but no one actually stepped forward to see if she was alright, so i got mad & started yelling at people what the fuck they were doing, and then i took the old ladys purse/bag & steadied her head so she wouldn't faint... Then i called the ambulance & they arrived about 6 minutes later, meanwhile the wait for the ambulance i sat down next to her & told her she was going to be OK & that it doesn't look so bad, duing this time 1-2 persons were still recording and some just watched, there was like 20 people around us, but no one actually stepped forward to help me take care of her...

Welp when the ambulance took her away i went up to the 2 guys who recorded it & i grabbed their ugly ass phones and crushed it on the ground, sure i recieved a punch or 2 but it was sure worth it...

This is my bragging rights for today, i honestly feel really good for what i did an hour ago.

Regards, Lord Gabe.

RE: Helped a lady in need

Molly
Certified Grill
Supreme
Level:
Credits:
01-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Good on you, man! You're a great guy. It's so sad that they didn't step in, but I guess that separates the boys from the men. The world needs more people like you.
ima lesbian

Deleted_3747
0,004 IQ
Level:
Credits:
OP
01-12-2015, 03:55 PM
01-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Molly Wrote:
Good on you, man! You're a great guy. It's so sad that they didn't step in, but I guess that separates the boys from the men. The world needs more people like you.

Thank you Molly, i appreciate that. :yus:

Nyansigh
I'M A MOTHERFUCKING UNICORN NO ONE CAN S
Supreme
Level:
Credits:
01-12-2015, 03:57 PM
your an amazing guy fuck them people recording

education
Dream until your dream comes true ..
Level:
Credits:
01-12-2015, 03:59 PM
I'm really proud of you my friend .
If she was their grandmother, what would they do ?!
That may someday happen to them .
What goes around, comes around ...
+1 for me

Unicorn
Novice
Level:
Credits:
01-12-2015, 04:19 PM
lordgabe, this is so great! Good on you my friend. My faith in humanity is restored, and I have a reason to smile today Wrote:
So i was going to the store earlier & i live in a populated city so there was obviously loads of people...

When i stepped of the bus i see an old lady maybe 60-70 years old, she has fallen and you could see she had broken her hips, people started recording and watching but no one actually stepped forward to see if she was alright, so i got mad & started yelling at people what the fuck they were doing, and then i took the old ladys purse/bag & steadied her head so she wouldn't faint... Then i called the ambulance & they arrived about 6 minutes later, meanwhile the wait for the ambulance i sat down next to her & told her she was going to be OK & that it doesn't look so bad, duing this time 1-2 persons were still recording and some just watched, there was like 20 people around us, but no one actually stepped forward to help me take care of her...

Welp when the ambulance took her away i went up to the 2 guys who recorded it & i grabbed their ugly ass phones and crushed it on the ground, sure i recieved a punch or 2 but it was sure worth it...

This is my bragging rights for today, i honestly feel really good for what i did an hour ago.

Regards, Lord Gabe.

Deleted_3747
0,004 IQ
Level:
Credits:
OP
01-12-2015, 04:40 PM
01-12-2015, 03:57 PM
._. Wrote:
your an amazing guy fuck them people recording

Couldn't agree more & thank you my friend.

01-12-2015, 03:59 PM
education Wrote:
I'm really proud of you my friend .
If she was their grandmother, what would they do ?!
That may someday happen to them .
What goes around, comes around ...
+1 for me

Thanks bro, means alot. Exactly my point in breaking their phones, respect the elders...

Blaze
Same shit, different day.
Divine
Level:
Credits:
01-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Unicorn Wrote:
lordgabe,thisissogreat!Goodonyoumyfriend.Myfaithinhumanityisrestored,andIhaveareasontosmiletoday Wrote:

Regards, Lord Gabe.

What is the sense of this quote, Unicorn?
Like some, love some, trust none.

[Image: YuwcFg6.png?2]

Aimi
Monkey D. Luffy - Pirate King
Prime
Level:
Credits:
01-12-2015, 04:44 PM
Blaze Wrote:
Unicorn Wrote:
lordgabe,thisissogreat!Goodonyoumyfriend.Myfaithinhumanityisrestored,andIhaveareasontosmiletoday Wrote:

Regards, Lord Gabe.

"lordgabe,thisissogreat!Goodonyoumyfriend.Myfaithinhumanityisrestored,andIhaveareasontosmiletoday"
[Image: 4I6q08L.gif]

Silence
King of the Crows
Level:
Credits:
01-12-2015, 04:46 PM
This post was last modified: 01-12-2015, 04:48 PM by Silence
01-12-2015, 04:44 PM
Aimi Wrote:
Blaze Wrote:
Unicorn Wrote:

Regards, Lord Gabe.

"lordgabe,thisissogreat!Goodonyoumyfriend.Myfaithinhumanityisrestored,andIhaveareasontosmiletoday"

Yeah. They put the post in Deleted_3747's part of the quote.

Barely caught it. Thanks for pointing it out.
fady is a stupid cuck boi - silence