Submitted by ScriptzZz, , Thread ID: 139321

Thread Closed
ScriptzZz
Novice
Level:
Credits:
05-08-2019, 04:49 AM
This post was last modified: 05-08-2019, 05:20 AM by ScriptzZz
Not sure how this works, but it works (is it mining using my PC? I don't know. Just thought I'd share.)
Some withdrawalproof.

Earnings depends on the day, and it is recommended to use a VPS or another computer.
Withdrawal is available at 0.005BTC, which you can get in 1-2 days.

1. Get a Telegram account:https://web.telegram.org

2. Join the Telegram BTC bot /earn_free_btc_bot?start=11277]here

3. Click the'Faucet" button every 30 seconds, and you will continually earn Bitcoin, but below is script to automate this task
(use it onTelegram Webwith the developer console)
Right click anywhere on the Telegram bot page once you've joined. Click Inspect Element, go to the Console tab, and paste the below code. Press enter, and your all set. Every 30 seconds, the button will be pressed automatically!

Code:
function press_faucet() {$('.reply_markup_button_wrap.reply_markup_button_w1').find('button').click();}
setInterval(press_faucet, 31000);

4. Leave it open in a Chrome or Firefox tab to run all day, collecting you Bitcoin. (10 every 30 seconds= $12/hr)

RE: Earn $12/hr in Bitcoin Without Having to Do Anything [Free AFK Method - HURRY!]

alexd89
Prime
Level:
Credits:
13-08-2019, 05:58 PM
it is SCAM ! Does not pay! I have tried it too! When you are about to withdraw sais that you have to upgrade because you have more than 1 acc on same IP! Also the username of this bot is not found in telegram!
Earn $100 Daily on Autopilot