Should Hypixel delete skyblock?

Submitted by MasterMilo, , Thread ID: 139454

Thread Closed
MasterMilo
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
06-08-2019, 08:29 PM
Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?Should Hypixel delete skyblock?

RE: Should Hypixel delete skyblock?

cyframe
Level:
Credits:
07-08-2019, 01:24 AM
Hypixel should delete skyblock and focus on the real issue they have which is hackers. Seriously the anticheat and staff members they have are so mentally lacking.

Iua
Level:
Credits:
18-08-2019, 02:43 AM
nah they get paid shit ton it helps them out so i mean.

irvinovich
Level:
Credits:
18-08-2019, 05:09 AM
I don't like the gamemode at all. However, as of right now, skyblock is one of the most played gamemodes in Hypixel, so I don't think they'd remove it under any circumstance.

pexlord
Level:
Credits:
18-08-2019, 09:49 AM
nah they get paid shit ton it helps them out so i mean.

navoliM
Level:
Credits:
18-08-2019, 12:03 PM
yeah this skyblock of hypixel is very bad, cheating and hacking is simple

Average2012
Level:
Credits:
18-08-2019, 07:55 PM
They should probably remove Skyblock. Kick some of the Staff members out. And should look for others who can fix the problem with the cheaters.

yutress
Level:
Credits:
19-08-2019, 01:38 PM
naah skyblock on hypixel is very good bro, I enjoy it

KillerStunter
Level:
Credits:
20-08-2019, 08:16 AM
don't wanna seem like i am the bad guy but they actually should not delete skyblock... since they released it they doubled their players (almost) which is a great thing for the server so that why they are focusing into skyblock atm cuz if they were not working on skyblock at all there would be no players so yeah..

apj902
Level:
Credits:
20-08-2019, 09:04 AM
idk really. i wouldnt call it skyblock at all, and it really is just a grindy piece of trash. they have bigger problems than skyblock though.