Nan Ihier Gelair Mordor
Divine
Level:
Credits:
09-12-2015, 07:25 PM
'Not mine.

[background=#252525]tutorial[/background]

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

• Extract the files somewhere very safe on your computer. If you lose the files you can lose access to your Steam account.[/*]
  • RunSteam Desktop Authenticator.exeand click the button to setup a new account.[/*]
  • Login to Steam and follow the instructions to set it up.Note: you still need a phone that can receive SMS, you can get a free SMS enabled phone number fromGoogle Voicein the US[/*]
  • You may be asked to setup encryption, this is to make sure if someone gains access to your computer they can't steal your Steam account from this program. This is optional but heavily reccomended.[/*]
  • Select your account from the list to view the current login code, and clickTrade Confirmationsto see pending trade confirmations.[/*]
All data is stored in themaFilesfolder where you extracted the program to. This contains your sensitive Steam account details. You should back this up, and NEVER share it with someone else.

• Generate login codes and confirm trades on multiple Steam accounts with ease.[/*]
  • Enable Steam's mobile auth on new accounts.[/*]
  • Encryption of sensitive account details.[/*]
Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly. - Ali(a.s)

Developer( PHP, Python, C++, HTML+CSS, JS I am available for Hire. Message Me for details.