Money Talk

Do anyone mine Altcoins ?

Submitted by welshy9, , Thread ID: 155153

Thread Closed
welshy9
Level:
Credits:
12-01-2020, 12:12 AM
Do anyone mine any altcoins at all ? ive got my own server where i mine a number of coins litecoin / and crappy clones

who else mines on here ? and what hardware do you have

i have 15 / 20 Antminer l3++
4 antminer d3s

and a few others :(

RE: Do anyone mine Altcoins ?

hefnar123
Level:
Credits:
15-01-2020, 09:44 PM
They use too, but i dont know about nowadays................

16-01-2020, 07:09 PM
currently allmost all coins algo are updated, it do not support old minning machine

txitxi
Level:
Credits:
16-01-2020, 09:31 PM
Used to mine dogecoins years ago. think they are dead now

NoodleCat
Prime
Level:
Credits:
20-01-2020, 06:48 PM
I was pretty active in alt coin mining four or five years ago, and had $20,000 in alt coins at one point. Was stupid with how I traded and where I kept all my coins and ended up losing nearly everything.

I can't think of every coin I've ever mined, but here is a pretty extensive list of the ones I can remember:
- Klondike Coin (made the most from this one for sure)
- 42 Coin
- Litecoin
- WorldCoin
- DigitalCoin
- Aliencoin
- Monero
- Ethereum
- Plenty more....

While I'm here I'd like to say this:
Please note that mining altcoins can be extremely damaging to your computer components and can easily overheat your machine. Unless you are building a machine specifically for mining, I would not recommend damaging your computer components just to mine some coins. Mining is not very profitable (especially if you're not living somewhere where your utilities are paid for) and is not really worthit unless you have a very large amount of cash to spend up front to build a powerful mining machine.

alexboa
Novice
Level:
Credits:
20-01-2020, 08:04 PM
Used to mine dogecoins years ago. think they are dead now

enedtole
Level:
Credits:
23-01-2020, 09:53 AM
yes i mine a little bit but you need a good machine o a dedicate mining machine that cost a lot of money

Loiut3tsf2d
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
25-01-2020, 05:06 PM
Empire Market is current, new and growing for the hights of dark web marketplaces on the onion.
It takes much all of it's fundamental features from now Alphabay. And claims itself a beneficiary of it.
The legitimacy of It's onion link can be verifiable by using the dark web marketplace's own link-verifier webpage http://empiremarket-url.com/.
If onion URL links out of work, here is the onion URLs where you can find fresh dark web marketplace mirrors http://empiremarket-url.com/